WINERY

LOCATION

The winery is located in Ruta 15, Km 22 in Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo, Provincia de Mendoza, Argentina. This place, in the foothills of the Andes, is called Primera Zona (First Zone), because the soils, climate and altitude are extremely suitable for the vines, mostly for Malbec.

Don Leandro Cabrini chose this place to plant his first vineyard in 1918, 6 hectares of pure Malbec. After two years, the first part of the winery was built along with the family house that still remains as a museum for the visitors.

WINERY

With a classic structure, the winery keeps the same format that had in 1920 when it was built. New areas were added with time, where the wines can develop and evolve until they are ready to go. It is possible to visit the Casa Familiar, where Don Leandro Cabrini lived his whole life. Here is where the family museum runs open to the visitors.

The fermentation and storage of the wines before bottling is made 90% in large cement vats, allowing the wines to naturally breathe and develop. The rest 10% is Stainless Steel tanks, we do not use any oak in our wines. This way we are able to produce wines with a stunning freshness.

After bottling, the wines are kept in our temperature controlled warehouse to allow full evolution and keep the wines alive and fresh until they are ready to be released.